Tuesday, October 6, 2009

मोहयालों का एस एम एस ग्रुप ज्वाइन करें

Vikrantt Mohan
Working Together Works
write JOIN MOHYALS and send to 567678
Mobile # 09848019470
Dear MOHYALS,
I have formed a SMS group called MOHYALS to transmit messages of information and updates in India.
To join this group, write JOIN MOHYALS and sent to 567678. You will instantly receive a message welcoming you to this group. If you do not receive any, it means that your SMS was not sent properly. Try again.
I request all Mohyals residing any where in India, to send this SMS and have the fun of receving. You too can share the news that you would like to share with other brothers and sisters. For this, you have to sent me SMS and I would do the needful.
For any assistance, you can call me at 9848019470.
Best Greetings,
Vikrant Mohan
Hyderabad, India

No comments: